Sara Eve's Adoption

Monday, May 01, 2006

FRUIT LOOPS -

Yesteday - Sunday - Sara and Daddy sat down for breakfast. We tried Grits - Didn't seem to taste as good as she remembered becasue she spit them all out. I them got about a dozen or so Fruit Loops and broke them on half and placed them on her tray in her high chair. I WAS AMAZED - She grabbed them one at a time and proceeded to place them in her mouth. No big deal for you or I, but, this was the first meal she ate entrirely on her own. We ate breakfast from about 8:30 until 10:00. Giving Daddy time to read the paper and Mommy time to get caught up on some much needed sleep.

Saturday Sara helped Daddy mow the grass - well - not exactly like that but she was outside with me nearly the entrire day. It was such a beautifil day in Augusta - maybe 75 and Partly Sunny. She watched me as I mowed the grass and trimmed the shrubs out front of the house. We really had fun this weekend. I have some really neat pictures I will post when I get home. I am at work now - I left Sara in bed with Susie. They both were sleeping so good.

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home