Sara Eve's Adoption

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Post....

We were told by 3 people today we need to post some pictures. My co-worker (Keith), My Mom, and My Sister in Law Heather who visited today. Sorry - been a crazy last few days. I started back to work at Electrolux (Husqvarna). There are so many people that did so much for us. I would like to thank all the folks at Lab Corp in Burlington who threw the surprise baby shower for my Mom Kathy. I am trying to write you all Thank You notes. Just taking longer than I thoght. My co-workers at Husqvarna who filled in for me. Aubrey, David, John, Keith, Kim, Cindy, Jeanne, and Debbie to name a few. 10,000 thanks to my manager Roger for giving me time off to share with my family. My neighbors Mark and Tara for mowing the grass, watering flowers, and checking on things and other neighbors Shobha and her husband for watching and playing with our dog Ginger. Thanks to ALL of you for posting on our blog. We appreciate all the support.

We have been still feeling sick this week. But, getting better. I started back to work and Susie is going to start back in a few weeks. We founf that we get sleep if I am "on call" with Sara from bedtime until 2:00 am and from 2:00 am until ???? Susie is "on call" with Sara. She still tends to wake up crying every few hours but getting better. She is crawling like crazy now. Our friends Miles and Erin had triplets - GOD BLESS 'EM - 1 has been a hand full - I don't see how you guys do it?

Anyway - here's a few pictures from this week. I'll do a better job posting pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home